Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Do It Yourself Radio

It's no secret to anyone that knows me that I absolutely LOVE music. I cannot clean, drive, pay bills, work, or get dressed in the morning without it.

So for anyone missing out on the fun of creating your own radio station with all the music YOU love...check it out: www.pandora.com

They also have an iphone app, which I plan to use when I get mine. Nice article here above how great it is: http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/07/15/pandora-usage-stats-prove-its-iphones-killer-app/

If you create a station (or have one already) and are interested in sharing. Shoot me an email. I'd love to check it out or share my station with you.

There are other sites out there too (please feel free to share ratings and reviews as well via comments).

No comments: